Easy French Toast Bake with all your favorite French Toast flavors you can serve to your family or a large crowd. Served with strawberries, blueberries and warm maple syrup. It's sure to be a family favorite.
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chilling time)
Cook time: 55 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes
● 12 slices Food Club Cottage White Bread, cubed
● 8 large eggs
● 1 cup half-and-half
● 1 cup whole milk
● 2 teaspoons Food Club Pure Vanilla Extract
● 1 teaspoon Food Club Ground Cinnamon
● 2/3 cup Food Club Brown Sugar
● 1 cup strawberries sliced
● 1/2 cup blueberries
● 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
● Powdered sugar, for serving
● Food Club Maple Syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spread bread cubes onto a rimmed baking sheet and toast for 20 minutes, or until dry to the touch. Transfer bread to a lightly greased 9x13” foil pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and brown sugar. Whisk until combined. Pour mixture evenly over bread.
- Add strawberries and blueberries. Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350°F (or heat your grill over medium heat) and bake casserole, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 15 minutes, or until the top is golden-brown and the center is set.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve with maple syrup.